The museum will reopen on the 1st of June. Book your ticket online and get closer to Vincent than ever.
Due to current safety measures, very few tickets are available. In a practically empty museum you will therefore get closer to Vincent than ever. During your visit, your safety and health, and that of our employees, are paramount.
We have taken the necessary measures so that you can enjoy the art safely:
- The 1.5 meter distance rule applies throughout the museum. Only a limited number of people can enter at a time;
- We have taken hygiene and safety measures in line with the advice of the RIVM, the government and the Museum Association;
- Stay at home with symptoms of illness. Tickets can be rebooked to another day free of charge. If you do come to the museum while having symptoms, we cannot grant you access.
In the Picture has been extended
The In the Picture exhibition shows that a portrait tells more than you initially think. This exhibition with more than 75 artist portraits opened at the end of February. Only three weeks later the museum was closed. The exhibition has now been extended and can be seen until August 30. Do not miss it!
- ‘Surprising combination', NRC ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- ‘They stand out, those female makers’, Volkskrant ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 'High-level paintings', Parool
Museum from home
Naturally, the museum will also remain open online. View our selection of things to do from home, there is something for everyone.